WHAT WILL I NEED TO BRING TO AN INTERVIEW?
To book an interview either fill out the online registration form or phone 1800 22 11 99.
Once an interview has been scheduled,
you’ll need to prepare the following items:
- 2 passport photos
- 100 points of identification;
- Non-residents must bring passport
- Residents must bring photo identification for eg, drivers licence, photo ID card or passport
-points eg, 70pts passport, birth certificate; 40pts Australian drivers licence; 25pts Medicare card
- Current NSW or National Nurses Registration for Registered Nurses, Midwives and Enrolled Nurses
- Bank account details
- Tax file number
- Superannuation account details
- 2 or 3 professional referees name and contact information (not friends or relatives)
- CV or resume
- Working Holiday Visa / Student Visa – if applicable.
- Certificates of IV Accreditation, venipuncture, cannulation, OH&S, manual handling, CPR, fire safety – if applicable.
- Prepare start, finish dates and hours worked with past employers
(with supporting statements of service)
- Proof of vaccination/immunisation records