WHAT WILL I NEED TO BRING TO AN INTERVIEW?
Once an interview has been scheduled,
you’ll need to prepare the following items:
- 2 passport photos
- 100 points of identification;
- Non-residents must bring passport
- Residents must bring photo identification for eg, drivers licence, photo ID card or passport
-points eg, 70pts passport, birth certificate; 40pts Australian drivers licence; 25pts Medicare card
- Current NSW or National Nurses Registration for Registered Nurses, Midwives and Enrolled Nurses
- Bank account details
- Tax file number
- Superannuation account details
- 2 or 3 professional referees name and contact information (not friends or relatives)
- CV or resume
- Working Holiday Visa / Student Visa – if applicable.
- Certificates of IV Accreditation, venipuncture, cannulation, OH&S, manual handling, CPR, fire safety – if applicable.
- Prepare start, finish dates and hours worked with past employers
(with supporting statements of service)
- Proof of vaccination/immunisation records