RECRUITING HIGH QUALITY NURSES
High quality nurses ensure high quality placements.
Seeking and recruiting high quality nurses is our number one priority at Access Nursing Agency. High quality nurses ensure high quality placements and vice versa.
Required information for recruitment of Nurses includes:
- A comprehensive CV for all applicants
- Completing a 100 point ID Check
- Sighting a National Criminal Record Check (NCHC)
- Sighting evidence of compliance with NSW Health Vaccination Standards
- Proof of Right to Work in Australia
- For Registered Nurses – Verification of AHPRA Registration
- For Cert III AIN’s – Certificate in Health Services Assistance (HSA or Acute Care)
- For Undergrad AIN’s – proof of enrolment in degree course, successful completion to date of all enrolled courses
- Reference checking with two staff who have been responsible for supervision of your work
- Certificates of Service from your most recent employers
All of our Registered Nurses and Midwives must have at least two years experience in public or private facilities and must pass all requisite checks before being placed within a hospital.
For more detailed information on our recruitment system, please do not hesitate to contact our office and speak with our friendly consultants.